Tuesday 4 September 2012

Pheonix and Faith by Susan

Recovery is a universal word. It applies to anyone who works through adapting to changes. The loss of a loved one. Physical changes like illness or even ageing. Even a new job takes time to recover from and learning to adapt. The list is endless. It isn't easy, the cyclical nature of recovery because there are good days and some not so good. And really life itself has good and bad. One of the things I've discovered is learning to embrace the bad days, too. There is beauty in suffering. The times of trial are where we learn alot about ourselves when we are in a place where the sun doesn't shine. Only the Son shines here. PHEONIX From the ashes I will arise,searing,burning hot in the Glory of the Lord./ His Holy fire,the flight of my passage as I soar across the sky/ shall consume me over and over to rise again and again/ For the Glory of the Lord./ The Father will mold the fires of my passion shaping me to His desire upon desire for my life./ Each rebirth from the hearth of the Father shall shape me in unrecognizable beauty./ Each rebirth shall render a heart forged with desire upon desire for Him. "He will sit as a refiner a purfier of silver." Mal 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...