Saturday 20 October 2012

Final Point by Susan L.

What a beautiful morning! It's amazing the difference a relatively decent night's sleep can make. On Thursday I went to Zellers to see if they had the special mattress covers that seal critters in or out. There were cheap vinyl ones but I felt a squeaky bed is not particularly conducive to good sleep. That and I thought they might be a tad hot in the summer. The woven breathable ones only had measurements on them. They weren't labled according to mattress size. I have no idea how big a double bed is! My brain began to do its panicky thing. The what ifs tore through my thoughts. I decided to root around a bit and found at the back of a shelf a queen sized cover in the material I was looking for and wonder of wonders it had a yellow clearance price sticker on it! There were signs posted everywhere about additional reductions to these yellow tagged items. Throwing caution to the wind I decided bigger is going to work for me. As the cashier rang up my purchase no additional savings showed up. I was rather disappointed and mentioned to the young woman about the signs. She did some investigating and a couple of phone calls later led to good news. There was an additional sixty percent off! Woo-hoo! God knew what I needed for some peace of mind. Once again He made it possible for me to afford a rather expensive item. And that is the last thing I'll say about this matter. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of Lights." James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 1

    "Keep on seeking, and you will find." Mathew 7:7     I am still dealing with the fallout of Friday's panic attack. The wor...