Wednesday 26 December 2012

Dear Father by Susan L.

The Christmas eve church service and the singing of "Silent Night" brought me to tears. It seems, Father, that I cry easier these days. This is a good thing. These were tears of relief and thankfullness. "Thank You!" feels so inadequate although You say in Your word that we are to give thanks...these simple words fail to capture the brightness and up-welling light that floods my heart and soul. I humbly give thanks then according to Your instructions( Lord You know my heart,) for the birth of Your Son, Jesus, who has been my own Star in the east and has guided me safely through the darkest nights and days. Words are not enough. Amen. "I am the Light of the world." Jn 9:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...