Friday 14 December 2012

Let the Celebrations Begin by Susan L.

I'm off to Sarnia today for a couple of days My son is hosting our family Christmas tomorrow. My daughter is going to be away later in the month so we are getting together early. It's going to be nice, I'll be able to spend some quality time with my grandchildren. There's still lots to do this morning before I leave. It's a little hard to focus on this entry so I am cutting it short. It's nice doing Christmas early because it leaves the 25th open to focusing on what the day represents without a whole lot of rushing around. Thank You, Lord, for safe travels. "She will bring forth a Son and you shall call His name, Jesus." Mat 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...