Saturday 15 December 2012

The Illuminated Path by Susan L.

As I drove the four hours to Sarnia, the sky was grey and somber. As I got closer to my destination, swords of sunlight pierced the clouds, Jacob's ladders. The light was striking and beautiful. By the time I was half an hour away, the clouds had vanished and the sun was out in full force. Driving along the lakeshore of lake Simcoe, a lake so big you can't see the other side, it was lovely to see it sparkle and dance. The weather mirrored my goal. I was heading to family and celebration. I felt doubly blessed. I hadn't made a single wrong turn, either! It is going to be a great day. "I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, in a straight way in which they shall not stumble." Jer 31:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...