Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Short of It by Susan L.

It's been a very emotional day. Hit the ground running in a panic because I thought I was going to be late for a ride to my very first official staff meeting at the Krasman Centre in Richmond Hill. In actual fact I was right on time and a bit more relaxed because once I shook off snooze button brain and thought a bit. The laugh at my own expense was a good way to start the day. There is more but tonight is tree night. I want my Christmas tree up with the Nativity Scene safely installed beneath it. I was richly blessed today beyond all imaginings (my eyes are leaking a bit). The simple gift of words adorned my heart like the most precious of rarest gems. I just want to lay these words at the feet of Christ. "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again." Jn 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...