Thursday 24 January 2013

Casting Cares by Susan L.

My elderly Uncle called this morning. He's not feeling too well and having some difficulty with a rapid heart beat. He's going to the doctor's later today. I pray it can be easily fixed. Elderly parents and family, children, grandchildren, friends going through times of trial, new church, new people, finances, weather, travel, leaving my sanctuary, job, car, the invisible to-do list, diet, sump pump... You have proven time and again, Lord, that You are sufficient in all things. Big and incredibly small. All of it. Every moment of every day. You are my Light, my Light, my Hope. For someone who thought she didn't worry...forgive me Lord, the proof is in the pudding. I worry. A lot. The subconscious, submarine worry that plagues the back of my mind. I bring it to the surface so Your light can shine on these concerns large and small Your will be done. In Jesus' name, amen. "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exhalt you in due time casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1Pet 5:6..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...