Thursday 17 January 2013

It Is Finished by Susan L.

Those three little words I wrote yesterday contain so much. There is a Power behind them now because there is no question mark after them. I 'm not saying there won't be any hiccups down the road but that's okay. It means I am alive! I attempted editing the story of my journey: the book I submitted to the Word Alive competition, "God and the Black River". I am in such a different space than when the first draft exploded from my pen this past spring. It's missing a voice. I need to start again. That, too, is okay. Basically there's too much of too much. I need to have a quiet chat with the Lord about it because I am at a loss about where to start. Hmmmm..."It is finished...". That's a good beginning. "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight. O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." Ps 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...