Wednesday 23 January 2013

What's Up by Susan L.

Just want to let my readers know that I have been blessed with a vacation starting Saturday. My hope is to continue blogging while I am away. Give or take a couple of days. The sea shells beckon. As I'm packing, there's more things to entertain me than actual clothes! Camera, iPod, drawing stuff, journal (of course!), and fabric to make my granddaughter her birthday gift. She turns one in February. Because my son and his family have travelled and moved so much I made a quilted growth chart for my grandson's first birthday. That's what I am making for his sister. It's a lot easier than carting a piece of door frame every where. Children love to look back at how big they were when... It's amazing how much life is contained in the flick of a pencil. "When I was a child..." 1Cor 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...