Wednesday 20 February 2013

In Doubt? by Susan L.

I'm done. Had my pity party last night. When in doubt, give thanks! Thank You, Lord, for the two weeks vacation which left me rested and able to handle everything. I know without that rest and dose of sunshine I would be slipping into seasonal depression. I would be feeling very overwhelmed by all that has happened since I got home. Thank You that car trouble waited until I was home. Thank You that You have provided for my needs in ways which surpass the imagination. Thank You, Lord, for opening the government's pockets when I desperately needed assistance. Thank You that I will be able to work as much and as often as needed now those pockets are slowly emptying. Thank You that I am blessed with a job of ministry. Guide me, Lord, may my words be Yours. Thank You most of all for the gift of Your Son just so I can know You in good times, in bad times, and even when I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself. "Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing." Ps 107:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...