Sunday 24 March 2013

Back and Forth by Susan L.

They say when you fall off a horse, you need to get right back on again. The Lord knows I want to go to church this morning but my soul is fearful. I decided last night if I woke up in time then I 'd go. I have, with plenty of time to spare. If I don't go, I'll end up second guessing my decision. I may even regret not going. I don't want fear to rule my life. It did for far too long. But then, the bruises haven't totally healed from last week. Not that what happened was intentional, wounds were opened and it caught me off guard. Then again, it probably was God's intention because there has been another layer of divine healing. That's a good thing. Here's an idea: I can always leave. Or better yet, I pray for the Lord's tender mercy and help in Jesus' name, Amen. There are some days it feels like I go round and round the mulberry bush when the answer is so obvious! I am smiling at my own humanity. (Later) How did it go? I am glad I went. "As the new wine is found in the cluster and one says." Do not destroy it, for a blessing is in it."" Is 65:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...