Saturday 13 April 2013

The Debut by Susan L.

I pray Lord, for open minds and open hearts over the next couple of days. Lord, let those who need hope speak with us without fear or shame. I pray that You would give us the words to speak. Help me, Lord, not be overwhelmed by the busyness.and noise of the Home Show. Thank You for bringing me to this place of missions. Let me be a living example of what recovery looks like. All the Glory goes to You. I couldn't have got here without Your awesome love. These things I pray in Jesus' name, amen. "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain who build it." Ps 127:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...