Monday 27 May 2013

Early Start by Susan L.

Circumstances at work have confirmed even more that I have made the right decision to pare back my extracurricular activities. Being able to help my fellow staff members when they need me to fill in is important. This happens very rarely. I got a call yesterday asking me to fill in and attend the SSSCC meeting this morning. Don't know the exact meaning of the acronym but it is a meeting of the South Simcoe health services. The Krasman centre is under that umbrella so it's important we have a presence. It doesn't start til nine but I woke up shortly before seven. Very unusual for me. I guess I am more nervous than I thought. Lord, please fill me with the right words. I pray You lead me to the people I need to speak with. Thank You! As I pray these things in Jesus' name. "As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Pet 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...