Saturday 4 May 2013

Let the Sun Shine In by Susan L.

It felt good to get out into the garden yesterday. I got my decorative pond cleaned out and the pump installed. It sure is nice to hear the little waterfall burbling away. I'm know the fish will be happy to be outside again in a couple of days. The well water is too chilly so it needs to warm up first. The four leaf clovers have returned, bringing a smile to my face. I didn't pick the three I saw. Gonna let them flower and seed. When I mow the lawn, I'll miss that area. It needs mowing. The warmth has stirred tremendous growth and I need to stay on top of it or it chokes my mower. I was given a rain barrel so I need to build a platform to raise it high enough to attach the hose. God has provided once again. I'd been wanting one for a couple of years. Chickadees are building a nest in a bird house I hung from the clothesline pole. High compliments to my iffy construction. Maybe the paint job sold them on this fine piece of real estate. I feel like the birds with this blog. Springtime chatter and song. It's a celebration, really. Winter has come to an end and being outside connecting to nature eases the troubles of last week. "The Lord planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed." Gen 2:8

2 comments:

  1. How nice that you have a garden pond. It must be so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...