Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pets by Susan L.

My friend's cat has finally made an appearance. It took nearly a week for him to emerge from his hidey hole in the basement. He's been eating so I knew he was around somewhere. Now he is accepting my presence and a good old fashioned belly rub. He is still uncomfortable upstairs which suits me fine. It's spring so he's shedding. I'd been toying around with the idea of getting a kitten. Fred's copious amount of hair loss quickly changed my mind as I rub my nose and sneeze. I worry about him, too. Perhaps more so because he isn't mine. When I had my own cat I used to worry about him, too, when I wasn't home. Daniel vanished one night and I was devastated. That's something I don't want either because I can't help but become attached to furry love. I think I'll stick to goldfish and even then, having the same ones for four years, maybe it's time I named them. How does Goldie One and Two, Patch and Whitey sound? "Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them." Gen 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...