Friday 17 May 2013

Saturday Sunday Drive by Susan L.

Or maybe it's a pilgrimage. My friend and travelling companion are heading out tomorrow on a day long road trip/picnic/hike. The weather is supposed to be fine for such things and I am looking forward to it. My sketchbook is coming, too. I'd been wanting to draw some clouds and old barns for reference material. I hope there will be an opportunity. Mind you, clouds can be drawn while moving. The barns, not so much. Everything, chore wise, can wait. The work is always there. Road trip opportunities celebrating God's land and creations are not to be missed. "I will also meditate on all Your works, and talk of Your deeds." PS 77:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...