Sunday 23 June 2013

Eddies by Susan L.

It feels like thunderstorms today. The air is already hot, heavy, humid and there's barely any breeze. It's the first time this year I've needed to close the windows early to keep the heat out. Summer has arrived! It's a good day to play in the basement. There's a couple of projects I'd like to build. The first is a gravity feeder for dry cat food. I priced plastic ones in a couple of pet stores. Ouch! Basically it's a bird feeder for cats. Easy enough to build. The other is a wooden sign for the centre earmarking a quiet zone for creative endeavours. It's a good day to take a rest from the garden. Humidity drives the mosquitoes into a feeding frenzy. I don't feel like donating any blood to their cause. I like making sawdust and working with wood. It will give me some time to think about what I want to share of my story next month. I've made several false starts. Working with my hands clears my mind. I ask,Lord, for Your inspiration. Inspire me, correct me and teach me what You know needs to be shared. In Jesus' name. "But let a man examine himself and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup." 1 Cor 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...