Thursday 13 June 2013

Honoured by Susan L.

My boss asked if I would be willing to tell my story of recovery at the upcoming general meeting in August. It is a great honour to be asked and exciting as well. Although the question is, where to start? It has been quite the journey, and continues to be a work in progress. In looking back, the last nine years seems a long time but who I was nine years ago is so not the person who posts this blog. For those who have read the boot story (Set In Stone) there has been another bit of insight. I was that newspaper. And there it is. Thank You Lord for giving me a place to start. As I share my story, let my story be Your story. Guide my pen to touch the hearts of others that they may find affirmation and hope. In Jesus' name I pray. "As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Pet 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...