Saturday 27 July 2013

Routine by Susan L.

I've lived most if my life without a lot of modern technology: internet, cell phones, etc. In fact, I dragged my heels for a number of years before breaking down and actually getting a mobile phone. For some reason I couldn't get wireless reception until late last night when I thought to turn the troublesome phone off and restart it. Ta-da! Internet! That's about the extent of my capabilities to troubleshoot and fix electronics. What amazed me is how lost I was without having access to the net or email at my fingertips. It irked me as well not being able to post my blog first thing in the morning even though there are times I don't anyways. But that's my choice. Last weekend's power failure didn't frustrate me half as much! I wish...I hope...I pray my relationship with the Lord never reaches that taken-for-granted state; that there is never a disconnect. I've lived in the desert, a hollow, lonely existence and I remember it well. Just as I remember the moment He entered my life. The moment I so desperately invited Jesus to be my Saviour. Oh, how His presence has filled me and connected me to His spiritual internet. "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;For the Lord upholds him with His hands." Ps 37:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...