Wednesday 28 August 2013

Whew! by Susan L.

It has been an exhilarating day. A good appointment with my therapist who helped me wade through some of the understandings about "normal" life. Work was awesome. Busy but not unmanageable just lots of people popping in and out. It is a drop in centre after all! I am on lunch duty tomorrow which means another early start. The Krasman Centre offers a community lunch every Thursday for anyone and everyone. I rarely have to do the cooking so I don't mind at all. Ir's nice to create a meal for more than just myself once in a while. It's been a great day of feeling blessed and of paying it forward by (hopefully) blessing others. Like I said, a good day. "It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and put in his garden: and it grew and became a large tree." Lk 13:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...