Friday 20 September 2013

Ping Pong Brain by Susan L.

I wrote a list. Everything that was on my mind. It's not something the world needs to know. Frost nipped Morning Glories are not a particularly captivating read. Wait...I thought they weren't important but they're a great metaphor for how I'm feeling. My insecurities have been bubbling up. For the first time ever I'm attending a Bible study. The first two weeks have challenged my faith, my walk in the Lord and have raised questions. I don't have the words, it's just a sense of puzzlement, a seeking, as I look for confirmation that I am on the tight track... I just took a break to check my email. H forwarded me a teaching by Richard Rhor. It held the answers to my unasked queries. Thank You Lord. "And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...