Sunday 22 September 2013

Technological Meltdown by Susan L.

Yesterday's three hour struggle to access my blog site is not condusive to enjoying this writing. In fact, I'm filled with reluctance to even try but I will right now...Whew! It came up no problem! Now what. I was all set to rant about the downside, fickle attributes of my cell phone. Instead I find gratitude in its place. And relief. I was talking with a friend who is taking Aboriginal studies. She shared with me about what they call the "Feather Walk". Sometimes our lives, our choices, our behaviours leave us walking in circles or as the Huron call it, walking the edge of the feather. We almost end where we started when we meet the main path, the feather's shaft, which takes us straight and true up the centre. I suppose in some cases, we would trip over it and begin another circuit of the feather's edge. I know I have. Yesterday. "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Prov 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...