Thursday 17 October 2013

Weary by Susan L.

The last couple of weeks are catching up. Whirlwind busy (for me) and emotional...what?..elation? Peace? Relief? Joy? All really wonderful stuff (thank You, Lord!) but intense. All this has taken a toll on my energy level. Toss in today's early start and I am done in. It feels good though, this "tired", because a night's sleep should fix it. Normally my health is good but I've got a now familiar inner ear thing going on. It happens with some regularity. I must have squishy brains or something! Spinning rooms and wobbly walls make for great entertainment. Who needs a roller coaster? I've learned not to move my head too fast, though, then it's not too bad. It is probably contributing to my fatigue but all I can do is let it run its course. I plan on an early night anyways. Tommorow I head out to visit my son, daughter-in-law, and grand babies for the weekend...a late Thanksgiving and a very important fourth birthday. Wouldn't miss it for the world. See you next week! "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord." Ps 127:3

2 comments:

  1. Winter is also drawing in, and for some, my dearly beloved included, hibernation mode is in the genes! :) I hope you enjoy the best rest and feel restored!

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...