Wednesday 6 November 2013

Discoveries by Susan L.

Every time I attend a PREFER training, it opens my eyes to view things differently. Most of yesterday's group was about resumee writing and cover letters. It opened a door that enabled us to look beyond the lack of "official experience". It showed us how to look into life experience and find the hidden skills and strengths benefitial to a potential employer. I have some homework, beginning my own resume. I just needed to take a few moments to ground myself. There are some feelings of being overwhelmed about writing it. The good thing is I can ask for Help. And I am! "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Eph 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...