Tuesday 26 November 2013

First Step by Susan L.

  A good chunk of yesterday was spent getting things tidied up. Going through the scattered reams of PREFER and other recovery papers was the start. Putting it all in labelled binders made me realize how much has been covered in the past couple of years. (And just how little I've retained!)
  During the sort and toss I came across some of my creative writing. It now has a home in its own binder. At some point I'll go through my journals to find the rest then it will all be together.
  My workshop downstairs needed looking after as well. The workbench had become a dumping ground for all sorts of things "to put away later". Later arrived. It's now ready to build some Christmas gift projects.
  There's still pockets of chaos. My computer desk that I never use, the kitchen table that is my desk, and the coffee table. That's got knitting paraphernalia that will tidy itself as more Christmas projects are completed.
  It has helped squash the mounting anxiety that usually accompanies any sort of "to-do list. I can't "to-do" until the space to do is tidy!
  "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever." Ps 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...