Saturday 2 August 2014

A Quick Note by Susan L.

  I've a full day ahead of me. There's some errands to run, a short stop at the hardware store, then onto the big build. My son is coming later to help hang the door, a job that needs two sets of hands. I hope the weather holds. We had a pretty fierce thunderstorm roll through yesterday with hail the size of large peas. They are calling for thunderstorms later today so I'd like to get going as soon as possible.
  I may or may not miss the next couple of days. Again, it all depends on the weather. I'd like to get the wood onto the shed before it starts to warp too badly.
  Blessings to all.
  "Blessed is the man You choose, and cause to approach You, that he may dwell in Your courts." Ps 65:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...