Saturday 30 August 2014

Taking a Chance by Susan L.

  I spent another four hours after work last night on the shed staining the walls and painting the trim and door. The stain ran out. I need to get another gallon and quart to finish and do a second coat. It will be much faster than the first. It sure took a lot of brushing back and forth to get the stain worked in to all the rough spots on the barn board. There's a small chance of thunderstorms but I think I'll risk spending the day working on getting all the brushwork finished. It'll mean a full day but if I can get it ready to install the trim, the final task, I'll be so pleased.
  I said before how much I want this job finished!
  I need to head out to the hardware store before I can start and I want to get going so that's it for today.
  "Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!" Lk 20:26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...