Friday 22 August 2014

We're Off by Susan L.

  A restless night, too hot, too cold, waking every time I rolled over. Too much excitement I guess.       
  The car is mostly packed. There's just the cooler and clothes to go in. It gets easier each time the routine is exercised. Every item has its place. It helps too that the camp kit is growing. Small items keep being added that stay with the gear instead of having to raid the kitchen cupboards for bits and pieces other than food. A few more trips and it'll be a matter of grabbing a couple of boxes and we're ready.
  The mosquito repellent is right on top.
  I am looking forward to the drive. I've never been up that way before.
  I'd best go. Don't want to be rushing around at the last minute. I'll be back in a few days. God willing.
  "The earth is the Lord's in all its fullness. The world and those who dwell therein." Ps 24:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...