Wednesday 8 October 2014

Baseboards by Susan L.

  The painting's done except for a couple of touch-ups because the light wasn't so great and I missed a couple of spots. It happens. Now on to the baseboards.
  I've been toying with the idea of making a built-in bookcase beneath the window. It'd give me a nice wide sill for plants and Pumpkin perching. I'd only need to figure out what to do with his cedar rail scratching post. There's two of them that support his seat by the window and he loves getting his claws into them. I suppose I could attach a couple smaller cedar pieces to the end of the bookcase. They'd be good and solid. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the solution!
  I'm going to cut this short. I had a good sleep in and am raring to go.
  Blessings on your day!
  "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah" Ps 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...