Saturday 18 October 2014

Requests by Susan L.

  There's been several anonymous commenters who have asked how to get in touch with me. They have mostly come from comments that have been relegated to the spam folder. Is it naïve of me to not think there's an ulterior motive? Whoever they are, they don't want to reveal their identity yet are willing to post a link to whatever product they're endorsing. I've tried to follow a couple these links to contact them at their request but ran into a brick wall. If it isn't easy...at least when it comes to technology, I get frustrated.
  Which I suppose is like a lot of other people out there as well. That's why I got rid of the scrunchy letters that acted like a security wall. That way it's easier for commenters to say their piece.
  So, my dear anonymous readers, I have no problem that you choose to remain nameless. If it means you are willing to share, bless you for doing that. However, if you want to get in touch with me, you'll have to take the chance and give me an email address...oh... doing that will put it out there for all to read. Maybe that isn't the best idea.
  If I'm reluctant to share my own email...Yup. I get it.
  It's possible to set up an email account specifically for the blog. What a great venue for some peer support!
  I'll do that right now and post the address in the introduction. I look forward to hearing from you!
  "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever." Ps 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...