Friday 2 January 2015

Round and Round by Susan L.

  I'm not getting anywhere this morning with the blog. Three false starts and growing frustration means it might be wise to give it up for today. The brain is not totally present because it's my painting group today at the centre and I need to get a few things.
  The plan is to do a still life: a bowl or some sort of collection of fruit. We've painted apples and oranges on their own so this seems like the next step. That is if it even happens. Depends on the turnout.
  I need to swing by the grocery store on my way in. There's far more interesting fruit than apples that we could paint. It'll take a bit of time in the produce section to pick up a few different items. I was thinking a persimmon or even some nuts might add a bit of visual interest.
  There's also a need to go to the dollar store for some paint. We're out of browns.
  Don't know why I am stressing so much. Lord, I give it to You.
  "Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah." Ps 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...