Sunday 1 February 2015

Away Again by Susan L.

  This is going to be a short post.
  I'm heading down to Sarnia this morning for a few days. It'll be a mix of working on my son's new house, visiting, babysitting my grandchildren and watching the Superbowl tonight on TV. I'm excited to be going. Especially the babysitting!
  The drive should be okay. It's overcast but not snowing. Here anyways.
  I need to get going. I want to leave in about an hour and there's a few things left to organize.
  May you all have a blessed week!
  "Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, "The Lord be magnified!""
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...