Wednesday 18 February 2015

One Day at a Time by Susan L.

  This bug is taking more out of me than I realized. Yesterday was a work day but I left early. Today saw me drag my hind end out of bed about fifteen minutes ago after going to bed around ten last night. Thankfully Pumpkin was happy simply to snuggle in with me.
  I work tomorrow and Friday so energy conservation is crucial. I won't be going to my Bible study tonight. It feels like I could go back to bed again but I won't. Wouldn't want to end up awake all night.
  That's my update for today. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.
  "There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His." Heb 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...