Sunday 15 February 2015

Wrong Side by Susan L.

  It's been one of those mornings when you wonder why you even got out of bed but then a cat tossing up a hairball isn't the best alarm clock. My friend called shortly after asking me to come over and see if I could fix her lack of water issue. I couldn't. The lines must be frozen between the wells and the house.
  Silly me had parked my car nose in to the wind. It's about minus forty with the wind chill today. Not good for cars. A few grinds and a few choice words later it finally started. No, I am sorry to say, they weren't prayer words. My humanity slipped. Good thing I wasn't there longer or the whole thing could've frozen solid!
  I hadn't planned on going anywhere today or tomorrow hoping another couple days of rest would get this cold finally licked. It's better than it was but now, even without the hit-the-ground-running start to the day, I am rather fed up and cranky. Grrrrr....Good thing I'm not working today I'd probably bite someone's head off.
  Grrr. Grr. Grrrr...Grr!!  And another Grrrr for good measure.
  And that's enough of that nonsense!
  "I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord." Ps 116:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...