Saturday 9 May 2015

Heat by Susan L.

  In true Canadian fashion, I'm going to complain about the weather. Man it's hot! It's supposed to hit thirty-one Celsius today, ridiculously high for this time of year. It's a shock to the system.
  Which has me wondering where spring went. Somebody flicked the summer switch so there's been no time for a gradual adjustment to the temperature. We've gone from crazily cold to August humid hot in three weeks.
  The farmer in me knows it's hard on the animals, too.
  I wonder if this has something to do with global warming.
  It's supposed to drop down to eleven on Monday which means tomorrow will be windy as anything. It's almost tornado weather but let's pray that doesn't happen.
  They are calling for showers today. Let's hope they amount to something because we need the rain desperately. Although I'll put in an order for later in the day.
  Meanwhile, I'll get outside before it gets too hot. I've family coming later today and the patio furniture needs cleaning. And the lawn needs mowing. And the gardens weeded...and...
  Yay!! Winter is over!!!
  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." 1 Thes 5:28
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...