Saturday 2 May 2015

Sunshine! by Susan L.

  Somebody flicked the summer switch! It's a gorgeous day out there. The chickadees are singing, the cardinals, everyone is celebrating! I am well enough to be able to spend some time in the garden which desperately needs a little TLC. It doesn't get much better than that.
  The spring cleaning of the pond is a first priority. It's rather mucky and if it's left too long it's rather yucky to say the least. It won't be long until the fish can be moved to their summer home. If that's all I do today, that's fine.
  I had to leave work early yesterday. A few hours left me feeling drained even though it's not a physically demanding job. A slow, steady approach to the physical demands of not just gardening but everything is probably prudent.
  That's it.
  It's time to feel the earth beneath my bare toes and the soil between my fingers! Woo hoo!
  "My own vineyard is before me." Song 8:12
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...