Friday 5 June 2015

Duck Race by Susan L.

  One of the local service groups is hosting a Duck Race and Family Fun Day tomorrow to raise money for park improvements. They've asked vendors to set up tables with activities for children. The Krasman is taking part so tomorrow morning I'll be heading into town for another wonderful opportunity to get our name into the community.
  I drew a couple of duck themed colouring pages. One is for younger children and a more complicated image for the older kids. It's supposed to be a nice day so we're providing pencil crayons to colour with because it's a good bet that crayons would melt in the sun. I'm also going armed with flyers outlining some of our services.
  My own duck collection is going to be used to decorate the table as well. I even picked up a new one yesterday, purple with white polka dots and a rubber duck watering can I had my eyes on for a while. The grandchildren will have a blast playing with them in the pool when they come to visit.
  Who am I trying to fool. They're for me! Everyone needs a bit of whimsy in their lives.
  "But the Lord was my support. He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me." 2 Sam 22:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...