Sunday 28 June 2015

Ouch! by Susan L.

  Nothing says "STOP!" like a wounded back. I could feel it growing tender while mowing the grass on Friday. Yesterday I spent some time installing a drop leaf extension to the shelf that serves as a painting work station. There is a need for more space for painting tools while working. The bending, leaning, pushing, and installing hardware did me in. So today, I am crippled with muscle pain and spasms. Even lifting my coffee cup causes a flowering of muscle pain bursts.
  I still managed to do the painting mentioned yesterday. Sitting isn't a problem. It ended up not being the garden scene envisioned yesterday but a smaller version of the one done for my friend. I am pleased with it but have a different idea bubbling to the surface. Working on it today just might be a much needed distraction.
  Or not. Bed sounds good too.
  Or both. A bit of painting, a rest, and repeat. A good way to spend a rainy Sunday.
  Pray for a rapid healing!
  "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me." Ps 138:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...