Tuesday 13 October 2015

Options by Susan L.

  Options come with decisions.
  I have decided to try and find a local therapist/counsellor to help me get to the root of all this anxiety. It's time to ask for help. Lord, I trust in You leading me where I need to go.
  My psychiatrist responded quickly to the note I sent him Sunday about all this. They've put me on the cancellation list so hopefully my appointment will come sooner than mid November. He also suggested doing another med increase but I'll hold off on that.
  These two little things have helped. It feels as though a tiny step of progress has been made.
  It was a better day yesterday: a jammy day. I puttered around the house, made a decent chicken curry for dinner and watched a movie. Even though it was a lovely day, I decided not to get into the garden. It can wait a while yet. However, it has made me reluctant to go out today.
  I will. There are pamphlets and resources at the centre that might help me find what I am looking for in regards to a therapist.
  That's it for now.
  One baby step at a time.
  "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice." Jn 10:4
 

1 comment:

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...