Friday 6 May 2016

Rest Day by Susan L.

  Yesterday was a couch potato day. Not up to doing too much, I hauled out the bread maker and treated myself to a home made loaf. There's something comforting in the rich aroma of baking bread. There's something even more comforting about eating it fresh baked warm. It's far too tempting so it's not something I do very often.
 
  There's been a long pause. The brain isn't working too well this morning so perhaps it might be best if I cut this short rather than ramble on about nothing much.
  Seeing as I am hooked up to the internet, it might be a good idea to check out how to build stairs for a deck. Doing them right is rather important.
  "Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."" Mk 9:23
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...