Thursday 28 July 2016

Finishing Touches by Susan L.

  Everything is booked for the Nova Scotia trip. I found a couple of inexpensive motels to rest my head at. They're central to some wonderful places to visit such as Lunenburg, the home of the Bluenose II and the site of one of the oldest forts in Canada. It hadn't been on my original list of places to see but because of the amount of time I have and the fact everything is so small, it fits in nicely. There are also a couple of provincial parks near both locations: ideal places to put brush to paper or to exercise my photography skills. (Must refill my watercolour kit.)
  It also gives me an opportunity to putter along the coast road, stopping often to enjoy the scenery or maybe walk some off-the-beaten-track beach.
  I received a response email to all the questions I had for the tour company. They need a minimum of four people to run. So far there's only two signed up. Please pray that they get the needed numbers!
  When I signed up, there were nine spots to fill. I figured a bus load of at least thirty was taking part but it appears the bus is smaller if only ten go at a time. That's much nicer anyways. There wouldn't be as much noise or kafuffle each time we stop. I now understand their ability to organize cooking groups who can dine together and save some money. Hmmm, maybe they know where to get a fresh lobster...
  It's amazing how quickly this trip has come together seeing as it was only on Sunday when I found out plans had to be changed. I am happy that it's worked out all the same and full of gratitude that the Lord led me to the right places.
  All that's left is arranging airport transportation but there's still plenty of time for that.
  "Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage." Ps 84:5
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...