Tuesday 26 July 2016

Getting the Details by Susan L.

  Before finalizing my trip out east, there's a few details to be worked out. I've got a bunch of questions for the bus tour company. Because the accommodations are at hostels, is a sleeping bag or some form of bedding needed? Do we bring a cooler for food or are there opportunities to pick up groceries or go to a restaurant when we stop for the night or lunch?
  For my own peace of mind, it might be prudent to get a money belt seeing as I wouldn't have a car to lock up any valuables. Unless I upgraded to a single room instead of sleeping dorm style. (An option the tour company offers.) I wonder how much that would cost? I am not sure how comfortable the night would be sleeping in a room full of strangers.
  It might work to bring a backpack on the tour instead of hauling a suitcase full of the few clothes needed for the four days. The one I have isn't very big but a dry run of packing could see how much would fit. The suitcase could be left at my daughter's.
  The list of questions is growing but even so, they aren't changing my resolve to go. I think it will have to be booked soon before it's sold out. Thank You, Lord, that this is the direction You have pointed me in as a way to make a lifetime's dream come true.
  Also, thankfully, there's a toll free number to call so the answers to these and many other questions can be answered. I've a scratch pad and list beside me with other questions that came to mind while typing.
  Adventures await!
  "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world." Jn 12:47
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...