Wednesday 9 August 2017

I am a Fellow Worker, Colossians 4:11 by Susan L.

  "And Jesus who is called Justus. (This finishes a list of a few brothers in Christ from the previous verse.) These are my only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who are of the circumcision; they have proved to be a comfort to me." NKJV
  "Jesus (the one we call Justus) also sends his greetings. These are the only Jewish believers among my co-workers; they are working with me here for the Kingdom of God. And what a comfort they have been!" JCB

  The post is going nowhere this morning. I am having a hard time staying focused on the writing because of gazillion other things keep interrupting my train of thought. Rather than getting even more frustrated, I think I'll call it quits and take care of the most urgent things that need doing like getting new licence plates for the car. The old ones are in ticket territory because the colour has peeled off.
  Tomorrow is another day.
  God bless.
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...