Saturday 14 October 2017

I am Holy, Ephesians 1:4 by Susan L.

  "Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love." NKJV
  "Even before he made the world, God loved us, and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes." JCB

  This is a wonderful response to yesterday's post along with H's affirmation that I am not alone in my response to unwanted callers. Today's affirmation brushes away my regrets about the recent, un-Christ like behaviours.
  God doesn't see them because Christ's final sacrifice makes my sins disappear.

  Even so, mistakes lead to growth and they fill my heart with the earnest desire to be a better person. Although, sometimes it takes a while before the same mistake no longer repeats itself.

  What would it be like to live a sinless life?
  It wouldn't be good, at least for now, because then I couldn't learn about grace or the love God has for His wayward children.
  And that, in the end, is all that really matters.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...