Tuesday 31 October 2017

Romans 8:11 by Susan L.

  I am indwelt by His Spirit.

  "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." NKJV
  "The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you." JCB

  Rebirth. Renewal. Restoration. Redemption.

  Hope.

  Faith.

  A joy that surpasses all worldly understanding.

  I needed this reminder today that He, who is the Author and Finisher of my life, knows me far better than I know myself.
  I needed this reminder today that He loves me far better than any human understanding of love can even come close to.
  He loves me so much, He moved in.
  I needed this reminder that I am not alone. Ever.
  Maybe it's time to let go of trying to fix the anxiety. (Not "fixing it" creates its own anxiety!) Maybe it's time to let go of worldly cures and rest in the assurance that in this exact moment in space and time, things are as they should be.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...