Sunday 24 December 2017

I Am Near to God. Ephesians 2:13 by Susan L.

  "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ." NKJV
  "But now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ." JCB

  I think of traditional wedding vows, how they proclaim love's promise, "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
 
  ...

  And I am stuck. My brain is flying off in a gazillion directions this morning. It's been a morning of type then delete so I may as well surrender.

  All I can say is that the love of Jesus surpasses all things of this world and beyond.


  I won't be posting tomorrow so I want to wish my readers around the world a Very Merry Christmas.

 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...