Monday 1 January 2018

I Have New Life. Romans 6:4 by Susan L.

  "Therefore we were with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." NKJV
  "For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives." JCB

  What an appropriate scripture for today!
 
  I pray this year will bless all of us with a richer understanding of Jesus, our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit.
  I pray that nothing will come between us and our joy in the Lord.
  I pray blessings on all children of God.
  I pray that those who don't know Him will see His face and come to know His heart and His love.
  I pray for the courage it takes to be different, to stand tall in our faith.
  But most of all, I pray that each new day will dawn rich with possibilities.
  In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...